Welcome to Qualidoc
Is your organisation involved, or likely to be involved, in major quality management requirements? For example:
- New contract with AS9100D or ISO9001:2015 requirement?
- Ramped up contract with current customer (e.g., customer-mandated parts and services or other involvement)?
- Entry into new market where competitors are certified?
- Training for apprentices and novice quality representatives?
- Need to clarify and discipline company processes?
QUALIDOC SHOWS YOU HOW
Qualidoc covers what you need to know from Request for Quotation (Contract Review) to delivery, or where responsibility for the contract ceases.
WHO IS INVOLVED?
Everyone in the organisation is involved in the quality system development, which requires careful preparation and investment of resources.
Qualidoc saves resources: time, budget, skills and valuable experience.
QUALIDOC is not an automated system. It covers:
- company quality management policy (management responsibility and authority)
- quality assurance procedures (implementing the policy) and
- quality system internal audits (verifying the integrity of the quality system).
REGISTER HERE FOR FREE QUALIDOC SAMPLES OF
- Quality Policy Manual (Management Responsibility and Authority)
- Quality Assurance Procedures (Purchasing)
- Quality System Internal Audit Checklist (Purchasing)