AS9101 Rev E PROCESS AUDITING. See below some questions to help you (SEE ALSO QUALIDOC INTERNAL AUDIT CHECKLIST – REGISTER ON THIS SITE FOR YOUR FREE COPY)
EXAMPLES: Heat Treatment and Welding are processes
Contract Review and Inspection and Test are processes
- Is the process identified and defined appropriately?
- Are responsibilities and authorities for process performance recorded and assigned?
- Are the connections identified between stages, authorities and responsibilities (Who needs to know? Which documents are involved? What is their revision status?)
- Are skills and equipment identified?
- Is the process implemented and maintained?
- What is the desired level of performance?
- What is the current level of performance?
- Are the desired results achieved?
- Is the desired level of performance recorded accurately?
- Does the process include customer-specific requirements, i.e., targets, performance?
- Is the process operating, as defined?
- What are the performance measurements (e.g., Key Performance Indicators)?
- Is the process performance regularly reviewed by senior management?
- Where performance lags, are improvement plans in place?